Monday, May 2, 2011

About miracles

Oh wow. It's been a while.... like 4 months?! The truth is that I totally forgot my blog for a while and when I remembered I didn't know what to do with it. *sigh* (o>ω<o)

Then I got struck by an inspiration wave some days ago and decided to start blogging on a more regular basis about my daily life and my passion: Beauty and kawaii stuff. (●⌒∇⌒●) Nothing special, there are a bunch of other blogs like that in the world wide web but I just want to do my own thing, because blogging is much more fun than reading only, even though that's what I've been doing for a while now... (=Д=;)

Okay so now let's talk about a technical achievement by yours truly you could even call it a miracle - oh and miracles really do happen (by times....)!!! I fixed my computer on my own!! Everyone who knows me must admit that I'm a retard when it comes to hardware problems on my PC and I usually have to call a friend or my cousin to fix it for me. I do have a little brother but sorry, he's just a little bit more talented than I am. lol. I know I shouldn't mention this but he can only fix some minor things in my opinion. Now back to the original story I tried to install an anti-virus software - oh no, I won't mention its name (=ω=。) - and totally screwed my computer. The keyboard and the mouse didn't work any longer and it was driving me nuts. But okay, thanks to the wonderful invention of forums I found help and got the problem fixed all by myself. I know that I can't brag about it when I merely followed the steps mentioned by some nerds ehm excuse me very professional people but hey I didn't have to call someone over at my place so I'll count it as MY achievement - at  least to a certain degree... (* ̄◇ ̄*)

There's one thing to keep in mind: If anything happens, google is your friend. o((*^▽^*))o  lol ~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...