Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bad luck

First of all, I wish all the moms out there a "Happy Mother's Day"!

♪(*⌒ー⌒)o∠・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'☆ミ☆・゜:*:゜

Hope you all have a great day.

As to me.... Well, I personally go through a bad patch. It's nothing serious but it's really dragging me down. I'm talking about computer problems. The other day I was able to fix a major issue on my computer and now I've got to deal with malware on my laptop. It's really getting on my nerves and I wonder why hackers even exist. Is it really so funny and exciting to harm innocent people by destroying their stuff? This is frightening. That some people might steal your information to do harmful things. Recently a friend's e-mail account got hacked - it was even on her birthday!! what a nice b-day present!! o(▼皿▼メ;)o - and her e-mail address was used to send out spam mails to others....
I spent the entire evening in scanning my laptop and I only caught a few hours of sleep thanks to that. Up until now I'm still unsure whether the trojan got completely removed or not. I kid you not I'm terrified. I'm afraid to go online and don't have the guts to do some online shopping even though there's something I want to buy. It's been a long while since I felt so insecure about the internet. I terribly miss the times when I could browse freely around.....  。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...