Saturday, May 7, 2011

Breakfast time

Good morning!! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

*yawn* Had to get up soooo early because I have to work today. meh.... I don't really mind the work but I hate to get up early. I'm not a morning person.... I love to sleep in but then who doesn't? σ(TεT;)

Today I just want to show something I bought the other day. This is what I had on my toast this morning. Tadaaaaa~


Looks good, doesn't it? I was stunned when I saw this in the supermarket and had to buy it right away,even though I prefer healthy food. What a big fat lie that I insist on believing. lol (≧□≦)

If I remember correctly it costs like 2,19 EUR? Or was it 1,99 EUR? Aww... I really don't remember. Does it really matter? Sometimes it does but I'm a careful buyer in general so it's okay to splurge on useless things once in a while.

Okay but now let me frankly say this product was a major fail. I don't like it. It tastes weird. Should have spent the 2 EUR more wisely. (。┰ω┰。) It tastes sourly and not chocolaty(?) - does this word even exists?? anyway I'm an expert when it comes to creating new words. Disappointing!! Perhaps I expected it to taste more like Nutella and it wasn't so I'm disappointed... almost heartbroken. 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。It's no surprise that I wouldn't recommend this at all.... I'd rather spend the money on Nutella which is my personal favorite when I'm craving for chocolate in the morning. No, when my toast is craving for its chocolate spread..... as you can say I'm also an expert in making excuses. o(TヘTo)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...