Friday, May 6, 2011

Old classmates

The other day I accidentally bumped into an old classmate. We didn't chat with each other, though. I wasn't even sure that she took notice of me. lol ( ゚▽゚)

Wow.... people change soooo much!! I remember her being a plain girl, not actually an average wallflower, yet not a special person nor am I! (。┰ω┰。) However, I don't consider myself as ugly. lol lol lol Anyway, she looked so different from the past. Wearing hot pants and 9 cm high heels, curly hair like a doll, yet it looked weird and not natural in my opinion. Oh and don't forget the LV bag and her huge sun glasses which almost covered her entire face... Everything around her looked so fake and cheap, even though it wasn't.
I guess it was the combination of everything, it was simply too much. There are a lot of wealthy people who dress in a more classical way but her way of styling was emitting "I'm rich and I can afford expensive stuff". Even though I wasn't best friend with her back in my old school days I thought she was a nice girl with a tendency of being hypocritical that's all.

It's really interesting to see how the people change over the years. Sometimes it even makes me really sad to witness this process, especially when it happens to people who used to be dear to me. Suddenly they are no longer the person you know and this is frightening. I don't want to get too much into the details right now because I don't want to reopen old sores. Actually it isn't very old so I will stop here before I start thinking about the unhappy things again.....
In the meanwhile I try to make the best of my current situation. To live my everday to its fullest and have no regrets anymore. That was one of the main reasons why I wanted to start things over and return to the blogging community. Moreover, I do see the world with different eyes now and I finally came to understand what's really important. I was young, foolish and spoilt - not in a materialistic way!! - it blinded me from seeing what my priorities in life were. Even though I got deeply hurt by the person I loved the most in this world I'm no longer confused and disoriented...
Well, sometimes I am but I will think positive. I still have a long way ahead of me and we will never know what the future brings us. Keep smiling and be happy~~  (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ~~

1 comment:

Lina Kim ♥ said...

your friend remins me of myself, I was such a tomboy too, my hair was short and I was always wearing a boy style outfit lol. I blogged about it too (with pic) =p

yes, ppl do change, but that's a good thing<3 anyway, I love your layout ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...