Thursday, May 12, 2011

Skincare part 2

First of all, what do you expect from a beauty product?

Please always keep in mind that there's a huge industry behind this and all the companies want you to buy their products. These companies don't only sell their creams to us, they also give us the impression that by using their products our skin will look healthy, radiant and stay wringkle-free, you know the usual bla bla.
However, please think carefully about it. Could this really happen in reality? What I want to say is that we all should be more conscious and aware when buying beauty products. Sadly, the price doesn't determine the effectiveness of a product. I admit that I was once being misled and thought that only expensive stuff is good for my skin!! o(*≧д≦)o

Actually, it's more important to look what's in your product! I never paid attention to the ingredients list before but when I did I was quite shocked to learn that most of my stuff was full of garbage! But now that I'm using natural products I feel that I'm on the safer side. Of course, natural skincare doesn't work for all people, some are allergic to essential oils and in this case organic products are not the best option....

I'm by no means saying that natural products are the best and that everyone should use it. It just works pretty well for me and I'm happy with it, that's all. In the end, I think everybody should stay with products that you're content with. (*・∀<*)

Also, don't judge other people because they are using stuff that smell weird. lol

Oh and I'm not actually into the eco-trend.... I'm a huge fan of organic skincare but on the other hand I also love 'normal' make up brands. I'm kind of obsessed with mascara, hand cream, lip gloss.... (☆▽☆)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...