Sunday, June 19, 2011

Alverde Gloss Tube Kirsche


Alverde launched a lot of new products in the last two years and they change their product range almost every season which I'm personally not fond of but this is how reality is. It's all about profit and figures, it is so obvious what is a good selling product and what is not. ( ̄◇ ̄)

When I first bought this lip gloss there were in total 4 shades available and now the cherry flavored one has become the last remaining shade...  It contains 15 ml and I'm pretty sure that I paid around 3,45 EUR back then and now it costs 2,95 EUR so it looks like the price got lowered by 0,50 cents. It's very rare to find price reductions nowadays. (●ゝ∀・●)

It's a gloss that comes in a tube and the packaging really reminds me of the Juicy Tubes by Lancôme. Okay almost 90% tube glosses look alike...




The color is a very nice cherry-red but when applied it has this sheer and clear glossy finish giving your lips a nice reddish tint. I wouldn't classify it as a long lasting lip gloss, probably just average but I personally don't mind that. Always keep in mind that a lip product that is really long lasting may contain something hazardous to our health, after all how can this long lasting level be achieved? I'm not saying it's necessarily the case but it's good to be more sensitive and aware when choosing beauty products in general.




The formula is thick but you won't have any problems with putting it on your lips. After the application it feels rich and moisturizing.

As it contains cherry juice it has this fruity cherry scent. Even the discontinued shades are flavored with the matching fruits. I have the strawberry tube gloss as well and it smells like strawberries. Somehow I regret that I didn't buy the grape and blueberry gloss when I had the chance to but the blueberry was dark purple..

Ingredients
Ricinus Communis Oil*, Lanolin, Brassica Campestris Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Rhus Verniciflua Cera, Candelilla Cera, Cera Carnauba*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Prunus Cerasus Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil*, Glycine Soja Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Mica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alcohol*, Aqua, CI 75470, CI 77163, CI 77492 Maltodextrin, Parfum**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Cinnamate**
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture,
**from natural essential oils

As the usual, Alverde products are 100% certified natural cosmetics. Mine still has the BDIH seal on it but all new producst have the Natrue certification. Actually it's pretty much the same only that Natrue is an international standard whereas BDIH is limited to Germany.

2 comments:

Old Cow said...

mmmmmmmmmm Cherries! I love Cherries. Problem with these for me is that I will probably try to eat the tube!

Nic Nic said...

thanks a very pretty colour!! perfect for everyday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...