Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I ♥ Farmville = nerd?

Today I have a confession to make. I am a huge farmville fan. (* ̄∇ ̄)

As the time passes I suddenly find myself being a level 106(!!!!!!) farmer. I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw my level today because it makes me look like a nerd with no friends and no life.

Let's be honest, I'm quite ashamed but yet, I do love this game. I guess I don't need to go too much into the details because everyone should know farmville unless you're living under a rock. Of course I'm fully aware that not everybody likes it so let's all be broadly-minded and don't judge me because I play farmville!! Actually it is such a silly and boring game but it is so addictive. It reminds me of the good old Harvest moon times!


My character wearing a butler costume

My foal collection

My greenhouse and a few trees

Cupcakes!!!
That was so random but I just needed to balance out my day which was not a pleasant one. I still need to get a few things done but I hope that starting next week I can go back to the library and study. *sigh* (・◇・)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...