Monday, June 13, 2011

Long weekend, finally time for myself

Today's a holiday but sadly it's also the last day of my long weekend... It's been a while since I've felt so relaxed and happy. I did nothing special just hung around at home watching TVB series. *cough* *cough* (≧ω≦) Sometimes it's really nice to have some quality time just for yourself, don't you agree?

Apart from that I also think that I ate too much chocolate... I'm a huge fan of Pocky but sadly we don't have a wide choice.


In Germany they're called "Mikado" which sucks but the taste is the same. lol (*^▽^*) It's the first time that I saw the white chocolate ones so I had to buy them right away. Of course, it's nothing compared to green tea or strawberry flavor but it still made my day. hehe~

When I came home I found this on the table.



Oh my.... It tastes sooo good! Superb! Heavenly!! How can I resist chocolate when it is so yummy?! My guilty pleasure...

My other purchases of the day:



From the Alverde limited edition Hippie Deluxe. I bought the lip gloss (233 Stylish Rose) and the lip and cheek stain in pink (02 Happy Pink). Actually I wanted the darker one as well but they were completely sold old. 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

Here's a picture that I got from the Alverde facebook site.


As you can see I only bought two items from the collection. A few products used to be in their usual product range that's why I already own one or two shades from the baked eyeshadows and blushes so there's no need for me to check them out. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

2 comments:

ShinyPrettyThings said...

oooo I LOVE trying chocolate from different countries hehe It's so cool how Pocky is called something else in Germany. looks yum!

Nic Nic said...

thanks for commenting, you have a very cute blog. Your banner is so cute! are you from Germany? anyway keep it up! I miss watching TVB too hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...