Thursday, June 23, 2011

Under the weather

I'm a bit under the weather... and not just today but pretty much since the beginning of the week. (~~_~~)The changes in temperature are seriously driving me nuts, it's constantly changing from hot to super humid, then the rain comes and the next day it's warm again - it's like a loop. How could you not suffer? Also I hate the fact that I cannot take any proper photos because of the bad lighting. The sun disappears like every 2-3 minutes...

The other day I thought I was going to faint at work and I felt so miserable that my boss suggested I should go home earlier. (≧ヘ≦ ) Under normal circumstances I'm a rather healthy person and I'd rarely get ill even during the rainy fall season when everyone else has running noses.(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

So I've been staying at home drinking a lot of hot chocolate and Yujacha (유자차/柚子茶) all day long. (≧ω≦)

2 comments:

ShinyPrettyThings said...

hope you feel better soon babe!!! remember to rest when needed ^_^

cream puff said...

hey, thanks! I'm already doing better now. =3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...