Friday, July 29, 2011

DIY facial steam bath


Okay, I know that I wanted to stay away from any DIY beauty treatments after last time's disaster. (≧○≦)

But this recipe has been well-tried by yours truly for a long while without any negative side effect. Actually the Chamomile Steam Facial is absolute classic, cheap and quickly done!

You don't need a lot of stuff, just hot water, a bowl, a towel and dried chamomile flowers. Some people would add essential oils or other herbs but I don't. I prefer it the simple way. Also I don't have a real recipe like how much water or chamomile I add to my bowl...

Sometimes when I run out of dried chamomile flowers - I would use chamomile tea bags instead and it works pretty fine as well.
The only down side is that I'm not diligent enough to do my steam facials once or twice a week as recommended. At best I'll get my weekly treatment every Sunday.... if I don't forget that is. ( o・ω・)o

On another note, I've read somewhere that you should avoid doing steam baths if you're suffering from Rosacea!! If you don't know about this disease please kindly refer to Google search, because Google is your friend. (*・∀-)☆ (And you'll end up seeing pictures that are REALLY gross!!! I did, so I know what I'm talking about..... ugh...) (-д-;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...