Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Me and my Tassimo

Ever since I bought the Tassimo there's this feeling that I'm on the verge of bankruptcy. ( ̄〜 ̄;)

This package came in the other day and I guess this order should last me a long while even when I use Tassimo on a daily basis. ヾ(@~▽~@)ノ


One thing for sure, it's cheaper than going to Starbucks everyday - which I don't do, by the way. (ーヘー;)

My favorites at the moment are Milka hot chocolate and Caramel Macchiato. Too bad there's no English Breakfast or Lady Grey Tea by Twinings. In the meanwhile Earl Grey and Darjeeling will be just fine. However, it's seriously bugging me to know that English Breakfast is available elsewhere but not in Germany. Apparently I was wrong it IS available but when I checked the Tassimo online shop I couldn't find it listed there. However, when I refine my search I can see it? Are they kidding me? It's confusing!! Now it's bugging me even more!! To know that I've missed my chance and have to wait for my next order which will be in *&*@*&Q@$^&^Q@&$&*! years!! (┳Д┳)

2 comments:

Nic Nic said...

wow looks awesome! it reminds of the nescafe machine.. my husband wants a coffee machine some day! it would save us a lot of money from the coffee shops haha

cream puff said...

nescafe machine? oh I see!! you mean the Dolce Gusto!! ^^

I'm not too sure about saving money because I spent a lot on the t discs... (of course, it's way cheaper but if you like having a great variety like me you'd end up spending too much money as well....)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...