Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A new friend

In this post I mentioned that I met a cat at the parking lot near my home. I see him quite frequently and really like to observe his movements because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. ( ̄ー ̄) Sadly I usually don't have my camera with me when I see him.



I've tried to give him treats earlier which he refused. I labeled him Mr. Picky Cat. Of course, why bother to take anything from a stranger like me... (TεT)

I love almost all kinds of animals, so even if I'm not a huge cat person I still like them. Does it make sense? lol Truth to be told, I'm more of a dog fancier but sadly my current life style doesn't allow me to keep one. I don't have time so my poor dog would be alone most of the time and this isn't a nice life. I have a friend who's keeping her dog like that and seriously, I pity her dog! Sometimes I get the impression she's keeping her as a toy and when she's not needed she gets locked in the bathroom...

Actually, I wanted to write about something beauty-related, however, I spent the entire morning reading blogs and commenting, now I've used up all my spare time for the day since I need to work sooo much this week and in the evening I like to engage myself in watching TVB dramas. (・Д・;)

1 comment:

Nic Nic said...

ohh it's that cat from our previous post! hehe

Oh i kinda miss TVB. I used to love Raymond Lam so much :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...