Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stationary and camera neck strap


Every girl has a soft spot for something and mine is definitely cute stationary. Okay, I admit that I like to address myself as a girl but I'm no longer a girl because I've already hit my X-ties...(TεT;)

hahahaha! Let's forget about the randomness. (* ̄ー ̄*)


I know we've already reached the technical age so there's no need to use paper goods any longer. Nowadays it's regarded as very oldfashioned to grab a pen and  a sheet of writing paper to write a letter! (≧△≦) No one is making an effort any longer because of our stressful and exhausting lifestyle...


I've been randomly collecting letter sets since the age of.... 10? (・∀・*) My collection is not huge, in fact it's a pretty small and neat one. I'm quite fond of it to, tell the truth. Why? Simply because it contains precious childhood memories that are priceless. (*・∀-)☆

These are my recent purchases. Let me frankly tell you that I don't like to buy my stuff from eBay because I think that shipping is a rip-off. (±∀±;) I'm not saying that all sellers are like that but I don't know... eBay doesn't seem to be a trustworthy place to me. lol (I know I'm biased...)



Anyways this time I'm quite happy with my purchases, I'm especially in love with my new camera strap. The old one was included when I bought my camera and it looks plain and boring classical black. The new one is a cute and girly camera strap with ruffles. Too bad that I couldn't get my hands on the pink one which I liked even better except for the price! (≧ω≦) Hello? I'm not willing to spend a fortune on something like a camera strap! It's ridiculous! I paid around 15 US dollars, shipping included and not bids starting from 20 US dollars without shipping costs, I like to label those as rip-offs because they really are. I understand that sellers want to earn $$$, it's business after all. But please be realistic about your pricing. Buyers aren't idiots! I know how to use a currency converter when the original price is printed on the packaging!!! At least take your time to remove the price tag! Meh!! ヾ(≧血≦;)ノ

On another note, I've decided to buy a new scheduler/planner/diary or whatever it is called! lol Every year I struggle with the same things: Choosing the correct sunscreen and buying a new planner. My little problem is that I can't decide if I want to go the classical or the cute way. Everytime I tell myself that I should buy the Moleskine 18 months weekly planner, however, I'd decide against it and end up buying something else. This year I definitely chose the wrong one!! I bought a Rilakkuma planner in January 2011. At first glance it seems to be very sturdy and it is indeed very cute and adorable but after a few months it literally began to fall apart! Sorry to say that but my previous planner from Sanrio were sooooo much better. (●ゝ∀・●)

Do you use a planner? If yes, what kind of journals do you prefer? I can't bring myself to keep track of my appointments with the help of any electronic devices, yet.....

2 comments:

Nic Nic said...

ahh you have so much cute stationary! I used to be so much into that :D

cream puff said...

To be honest, I'm still into it. ^O^;; However, like I said I lack the time and chance to actually use any of these...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...