Friday, August 19, 2011

Alterra Lip Balm Chamomile


In Germany there is a wide choice of different brands carrying affordable organic products. My favorite brands are Alverde and Alterra. They are home brands from two different drugstores and I usually prefer to buy Alverde but that's just my personal preference. lol (=∇=)ノ

However, there's one product from Alterra that I keep repurchasing over and over. For years. It is cheap, does a good job in keeping my lips soft and moisturized plus it's organic with certification approved by BDIH. ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ


Do you really want to know what's printed on the packaging? Just the usual stuff, claiming to make soft and supple lips. lol (●~▽~●)

It costs around 1,20 EUR which is a fantastic price, isn't it??? (*・∀・) A tube contains 4,8 g and will last you a long while. But I tend to misplace (?) my lip balms so I have at least 4-5 different tubes, not including my Alverde potted lip balm and the gloss+peeling lip care.

Since I tossed out the outer packaging a long time ago I can't give details about the ingedients. If you really need to know the ingredients just leave a comment and I'll buy another tube of this lip balm as soon as I can.


A close-up shot to see how it looks like. (。・ω・。)

It glides easily on your lips during summer but in winter, especially when I'm being outside I find that the application is not as smooth as when being indoors. I guess this should be normal so I don't consider this as a negative aspect at all. Lasting power is wonderful but since I tend to wipe my lips before drinking and eating I need to re-apply quite often.

It says on the packaging that it contains chamomile but you can't smell that. Actually I cannot figure out what kind of scent it is, it's just a subtle and neutral one. lol ( ̄∇ ̄*)




Definitely a MUST-HAVE item for me!! I cannot live without this lip balm anymore!

1 comment:

Lina Kim ♥ said...

aah seriously, I want this product! I desperately new daily lipbalm for my chappy lips >.<

btw, about the mascara omg yes! I think it's a dupe for helena rubinstein mascara!! even they have a same tags!: Relian: lash queen feline blacks... O___O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...