Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alverde Mineral Blush Antique Rose


As I mentioned earlier the organic drugstore brand Alverde is going to discontinue some products. ( ̄ヘ ̄) However, what surprises me the most is that some best-sellers are getting discontinued as well! I'm talking about their baked eyeshadows and blushes which are super in terms of pigmentation and quality.

After I learned from the bad news through Liv I rushed to DM (the drugstore's name, btw) the next day to grab some products before the clearance sale starts. I'm sure as soon as clearance starts I won't be able to get hold of anything because everything is sold out already. (☆o◎) Yes, I'm really lucky.

So I got the mineral blush in the shade "Antique Rose".


I paid 4,45 EUR for this plastic jar containing 4g. It's a very good price especially for an organic product. (。・ω・。)

Ingredients
Kaolin, Mica. Magnesium Silicate, Zink Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojaba) Seed Oil*, Parfum (Essential Oils)**, Isoamyl Laurate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tourmaline, Maltodextrin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, [+/- CI 75470 (Carmin), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491]

* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils



Okay after all the boring details, which I'm almost sure that nobody will care for I am proceeding to the swatches. lol (*´∀`*) Hopefully you can understand why I had to go through the trouble to get myself this blush after seeing the swatches. Please note that I'm not capable of capturing its true color with my poor photography skills. It is much prettier in real life I tell you! (*・∀-)☆






I'm always shocked to see how ugly my underarm is but let me assure you that it doesn't look so fearsome in real life... In the future I won't be swatching on my arms. lol(×ω×)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The blush looks quite sheer on your arm. Do you think it does the job for you? I have an alverde blush (the one in a green case with a green lid attached), which I bought long long time ago. I find I have to reapply, reapply, and reapply for me to see any color on my cheeks. Is it just me? I only have one blush from this brand, so there is no way for me to tell.

cream puff said...

It looks sheer because I have yet to learn HOW to swatch. haha. Will post better swatches soon. Alverde improved their blushes a lot! I remember that the first blush I bought performed poorly. The newer ones are so much better!

liv said...

i am glad you also got the blush before it our-over-dead- the end of it, it s my absolute favorite one right now as well :) love, liv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...