Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dr. Hauschka Facial Steam Bath



One of my all-time favorite products from the Dr. Hauschka range is definitely the facial steam bath. I've been using this for years now and everytime I've used this my skin feels radiant, soft and healthy afterwards. (*゚∀゚)

The product claims to be deep-cleansing and purifying:

    With its valuable extracts of choice medicinal plants, Dr. Hauschka Facial Steam Bath promotes the skin's own elimination processes, clears blocked pores and reduces impurities, leaving behind a rosier, clearer complexion. It is an intensive care product that helps the skin regain its natural beauty and vitality.


At first it has a strong herbal scent which I'm personally not very fond of but once you mixed it with hot water it doesn't smell any longer. I admit that it doesn't look great in the bottle because it's a watery brownish liquid and resembles .... uhm... sludge. Sometimes you could see some brown residue so please shake well before using. Okay, it sounds kind of gross but it isn't. (=Д=;)




In case the quality of the provided picture is bad:

    Aqua, Bellis Perennis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract

I'm not using this steam bath very often, at best it's probably 1-2 times a month! (~O~)It's just sometimes I think that my skin needs some sort of deep-cleasing and the truth is that I don't really have the time and patience to do a steam bath twice a week as recommended.(@o@)

That's why this is merely the second bottle that I've purchased so far but still, I'd always go back to this! If you have the intention to use this steam bath more frequently than I do, well, I really have no idea how long it will last, because in my case it really lasts for a very long time.


The real reason behind my laziness is of course, lack of diligence and  the time-consuming next part which follows my routine, because:

    Together, Facial Steam Bath and Cleansing Clay Mask form an effective care program for blemished skin. Used once or twice a week, they restore the natural balance of the skin's functions.
That's why it takes a lot of time and effort, plus it can get quite messy as well... (☆o◎)

..... to be continued

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...