Sunday, August 21, 2011

Learn it the proper way

Let me tell you one thing, swatching is not easy!! (TεT)

There are still a lot of things for me to learn and I will work on that.(●ゝω・)One thing that I learned for sure - use your fingers! It really works better this way even though I wished I could use a cotton pad instead. lol (*/////∇/////*)



Fuchsia Rose is a nice soft pink shade with shimmer. But it's not over the top and gives you a healthy rosy cheeks look. I don't feel the need to reapply this during the day. However, it is true that you need quite a bit of product to make it shows up on your face when you're darker than NC20. One swipe with your brush is probably not enough. I'm fine with that though. (-∀-。)


Antique Rose is a loose powder blush in a reddish plum shade without any shimmery particles in it. It looked quite sheer on my underarm last time so I decided to post a better swatch and while I'm at it, there's another swatch of Fuchsia Rose as well.





On a random note, I've started to care more for my underarms. lol (*´∀`*) I often forget to use body lotion especially during summer...

2 comments:

Lina Kim ♥ said...

I love the fact that it doesn't have any shimmery particles in it =D, btw, replied to your mail already :3 thank u beri2 much!

cream puff said...

I agree with you, it doesn't have to be shimmery all the time. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...