Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Origins Super Spot Remover

Normal versus Super

My skin has improved considerably. (Keeping my fingers crossed!!) (〃゚∇゚〃)

However, there's just one little problem that I have yet to overcome. The pimples on my forehead. I haven't been treating them with any harsh acne product just because I thought it would be the best if my skin deals with them on its own. But it looks like they just won't disappear no matter what. When one pimple was gone I'd usually find a new one growing at a different spot (on my forehead) and it was driving me nuts! (* ´Д゜*)

I tried to figure out what the reason was so I started to watch my diet, my sleep, changing pillow cases and towels but none of them helped.

That's when I decided it is about time to resort to more effective ways to get rid of the little relapsing enemies. (〃⊃ω⊂〃)I remembered a friend talking about a product called Spot Remover from Origins so I asked her about it the other day. (* ̄ー ̄*)She's a very sweet and nice person, because she offered me to take her bottle and try it before buying. Not that she needs acne treatment anyways with her amazing flawless skin!! (*^〜^*)



Now I wouldn't say that the treated areas became smooth and flawless after one application but I do get the impression that it works. Faith can move mountains ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ

Of course, I'd prefer a more natural way to get rid of my lovely friends but since all my previous efforts with tea trea oil/melaleuca oil (and all the other things mentioned above!!) were without success why should I bother to waste more time on that? Instead I went to more drastic methods because I want to see visible results as soon as possible! (ー△ー;)

After I saw the tiniest bit of improvement I rushed to the nearest shop carrying Origins to get myself a bottle of this acne treatment gel but soon I found out they changed the packaging plus its name! However, I have no idea if the formulation was changed, too. It's now called Super Spot Remover, because adding the word 'super' makes everything so much better, isn't it? (O_O;)



Either way I had no choice so I picked this up instead of the normal version and so far it works just fine. The only thing that I dislike about this product is the price! I paid 16 EUR for one bottle with 0.3 fl. oz./10 ml!! It's cheaper in the US, though. Unfair! What a rip-off in Germany.... it's not the first time that I spotted a price gap. sigh. (◎-◎;)

Even though this isn't organic but spotting this on the packaging makes me feel a little better:


Formulated without
  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Mineral Oil
  • PABA
  • Petrolatum
  • Paraffin
  • DEA
  • Synthetic Color
  • Synthetic Fragrance
  • Animal Ingredients
The old and new version together. (⌒▽⌒)/ Of course, I already returned the left bottle to my friend. lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...