Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thoughts on several things....

There are times when I really consider myself living under a rock. (;~∀~)

I tend to miss out on all the important news. Don't get me wrong I'm just talking about beauty news and gossip. lol (。・Д・。) First of all, thanks to Liv for the update on the Alverde news because it is something that I didn't know.  To make it short, my favorite natural cosmetics (drugstore) brand is going to discontinue some of their products. Quite shocking news for me because there are a bunch of items that just went into the permanent range not too long ago and now they decided to part with them? Perhaps the wrongest decision ever! Actually I've wanted to share my thoughts on some specific products that are amazing in both performance and price.... overall great deals. (=・ω・=)

The other thing is that video on youtube:


I kid you not but I was so moved by his voice that I had teary eyes after watching this video. Of course, I don't deny that I got affected by his sad upbringing and past as well! Sure, it's a good selling point, a great talent with such a sad childhood. You can't help but to feel sorry for him, yet he doesn't want to be looked at that way - a pitiful creature. To be very honest, I cannot imagine how his life has been throughout the years. And I don't want to. It will make me so very sad to imagine a young boy living on the streets with no parent, that there was nobody who cared for him. Basically you just don't know if you'll still be living by tomorrow because you have no money, no food, no place to sleep!! Omg... How is that possible in South Korea? 。・゚゚・(┳Д┳)・゚゚・。

I'm not good when dealing with sad stories..... 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

He's simply amazing. I can't imagine anybody in the world could lead his or her life in such a way. But it also reminds us of how lucky we all are! My eyes are actually welling with tears when he sings.

cream puff said...

I'm thankful for everything that I have. Really.

We all are very lucky indeed. That's not to be taken for granted.

Lina Kim ♥ said...

omg I'm so late, thx for sharing this...this vid brought me to tears T^T I have a broken family, that's a pain in the ass, but now after I saw him...awee..=/ he went through a bitter bitter bitter life all ALONE..omg. I can't stop crying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...