Saturday, September 10, 2011

Alverde Baked Blush Raspberry


I almost forgot that I took photos of my baked blush a couple of weeks ago. It was all before I learned from the bad news that these are getting discontinued. Actually I find it pretty pointless to write about discontinued items so frequently and I seriously was pondering whether to post this or not. ヽ(ー_ー )ノHowever, I'm super sure that Alverde will bring out new shades and perhaps in a bigger case as well? I mean it would be a serious loss if they don't. (♯▼皿▼)

I bought 'Raspberry' and it is a very nice hot pink shade with pearly shimmer. I've included a few swatches so you can see how well the baked blushes are pigmented. I tell you just one sweep with your brush is more than enough!!







Ingredients:
Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Silica, Tin Oxide, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77289, CI 77288, CI 75300, CI 77000, CI 77007]
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture
**from natural essential oils



The blush comes in a super ugly green container which is also a little bit too small for my taste. (±∀±;) I only have one or two brushes that actually fit perfectly, like the travel size duo fibre brush (F50) from Sigma.

Other than that I think this one is a great buy even though I don't know how much gram is inside. (≧ロ≦) However, if you keep in mind how pigmented these are you shouldn't really bother because you don't need a lot of product to begin with.



With that being said I now should lean back and wait for the new product range which might be released by the end of September. I'm so looking forward to the new items, especially the baked eyeshadows and blushes!! ♪┌(★o☆)┘♪└(★o★)┐♪┌(☆o★)┘

6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

What a delicious colour!

Amanda said...

I have mixed feelings towards pigmented blushes. On the one hand, they can be effortless to use. However, on the other hand, one heavy brush can ruin my entire makeup. And I must admit, my make-up skills are awful, which makes the latter happen quite frequently...

liv said...

amanda i love you admitting this difficulty - as this is in deed a true dilemma which many would not dare to admit ;) i have a fairly pigmented hauschka rouge (from a former LE) which i loooove! since i can build up the colour as much as i want to :0 and as a nice side effect i can caress my cheeks with the brush just a few more times ;) love, liv

cream puff said...

Ah... yes, I understand the problem. My make-up skills are so-so the only thing I've mastered is how to draw my eyeliner perfectly. lol

Besides, practice makes perfect. ^^

I'm still trying to master my blush application technique, though.

Amanda said...

@liv Thanks for sharing. I never shrink from telling people my awful makeup skills :)

@Lydia I totally understand your feeling. And I believe I'm worse than you, because I'm yet to get to know how to draw an acceptable eyeline... And when I told my friends my personal difficulty, what they said was, drawing an eyeliner DOESN'T require any technique. Goodness.

cream puff said...

@Amanda: What kind of products are you using? I use gel eyeliner and this brush:

http://choux-creme.blogspot.com/2011/09/favorite-eyeliner-brush.html

I kid you not, drawing eyeliner with that brush has never been so easy!! I don't agree with your friend though, because it does require technique, or at least practice. lol ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...