Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Alverde Powder Blush Flamingo


Today I want to talk about the powder blushes from Alverde. I picked up the shade #07 called Flamingo which is a nice coral pink color.

I rarely would buy such a vivid and bold colored blush since I'm a still a blush noob but I totally fell in love with this color! The finish is actually more on the matte side even though it looks shimmery in the pan. Surprisingly this is neither from a limited edition nor getting discontinued, which is quite rare. In the future I actually want to focus more on the items from their regular line!! ヾ( ~▽~)ツ

It contains 4,7 g and I believe it was not more than 3 EUR. The smell is the typical Alverde scent which I always fail to describe properly but it's not very strong.



Okay, it may not have the cutest packaging out there but somehow it matches with the image of eco-friendliness, sustainability etc. to make it short uhm.... GREEN. lol (。-`ω´-)



Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lauroyl Lysine, Parfum (Essential Oils)**, Tourmaline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Bisabolol, Tin Oxide, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77742, CI 75470 (Carmin)]

Pigmentation is fairly okay. It's not quite as pigmented as their baked or mineral blushes. Also I find this blush a bit powdery but it's something that I personally can live with, though.



 However, I find it very hard to apply evenly which can be seen in the pictures below.



It is very silky and smooth but I can't get it evenly on my face and that's the big problem. I've even tried using different brushes but so far the results are uhm.... not very satisfying for my taste. Please keep in mind that I'm a blush noob I don't have a lot of experience.... ヾ( ̄へ ̄ )/

Overall it is a pretty neat product for a nice price. I'm not overly impressed but not very disappointed either.

2 comments:

liv said...

das ist ja mal ne tolle knall-farbe! vielleicht hilft ein bisschen puder als Unterlage um es gleichmässiger hin zu bekommen, aber profi bin ich auch noch lange keine ... viel erfolg! liefs, liv

cream puff said...

Zum Thema Knallfarbe, da habe ich noch ein anderes Blush was wesentlich knalliger ist! lol ^O^;;

Danke fuer den Tip! Woher weisst du dass ich keine Foundation/Puder benutze? Tehehe~ Du bist eine Gedankenleserin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...