Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eyeliner brush x9


Perhaps I'm slightly overdoing it but I deeply love my eyeliner brush so it's quite obvious that I have more than one brush. (=∇=)

Besides, I'm super lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes so it's always better to own at least 4-5 brushes, each for one day so I wouldn't run out of brushes during the week. (///ω///)

When I learned that this brush is getting discontinued I immediately rushed to the next DM to get myself one or two more as back-up. I paid the fullprice back then, however, a few weeks later I spotted these for 0,95 EUR only!! That's when I decided to buy uhm.... even more back-ups. (*≧∀≦*)

Without a doubt I could've purchased a more expensive and perhaps a better quality eyeliner brush, like from MAC, instead of buying tons of inexpensive ones but it's not always about the price tag. (・∀・*)

This is my precious eyeliner brush collection. (^0^)

2 comments:

Nic Nic said...

wow you have so much of those brushes.. must be good ;)

cream puff said...

Let me tell you, this is the BEST brush ever!! ^^ It makes eyeliner nearly perfect! kekeke~ ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...