Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm different from the rest


Don't take it the wrong way, I don't mean it in a conceited and arrogant way. (●・ω・●)ノ It's just sometimes I find myself doing the weirdest things.... making me think that I'm a bit different from the rest. I guess my mom must have dropped me numerous times when I was a baby so I hit my head really hard. lol No, I don't blame anyone because I was born that way. kekekekeeeee~ ヾ( ~▽~)ツ


For example, ordering take-away sushi on a day when I was sick at home! (´・ω・|||) A few days ago I woke up feeling very sick and at the same time craving enormously for sushi!! As you can see, I gave in and ordered my favorite meal. (♥∀♥)

But I had to order more food than necessary since the minimum order value was 10 EUR and I feel sorry for the delivery people so I usually give more than 10% tips. (=ω=。) I ended up paying around 17 EUR for everything, including tips which is pretty okay, neither too cheap nor too extravagant.  Below you see my complete order, it was so much that it was both lunch and dinner for me. lol ヾ(≧ー≦)ゞ

Maguro Temaki

Sake Uramaki


However, I must admit that it's not fun to eat sushi alone and normally I wouldn't do that but it wasn't that bad, either. (= ̄▽ ̄=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...