Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm lucky


Do you know this feeling when you find a product that works great for you and you're terribly in love with it only to find out later that it's not available any longer?! Seriously, lately I've been just so sick of it! Everytime that I find something that works great for me it is either getting discontinued or from a limited edition!! It is crazy! o(*>д<)o

Is it really so hard to find a good and most importantly permanent product?

Why I'm super frustrated? I'm talking about this eye care product from Weleda. sigh. o(TヘT o)



It's called Wildrosen-Intensiv-Augencreme. What surprises me the most that it's still available on their website but it can't be found in the shops any longer. I even sent an e-mail to the company but they basically just referred me to another eye cream from the same range (Wildrose). I wonder why they discontinued this product. I'm not very pleased but let's see how the new eye cream will work for me. I still need to buy it, though. hahahaha!! (*/////∇/////*)

5 comments:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I know how you feel! I'm always afraid to fall in love with something, only to have the manufacturer discontinue it. It's good you can still buy it online though :)

Nic Nic said...

ohh can you do a proper review on this product? They sell this brand in Japan at a pretty decent price :)

cream puff said...

No, it's only listed on their website but you can't buy it both on- and offline. =.=;;

@Nic Nic: I guess it makes more sense if I review the new product instead of a discontinued one. Stay tuned. lol ^^;;

sesame said...

I'm with you...I get really upset. Or some of them change their formulations and it's a different product but still by the same name?

cream puff said...

@sesame: Oh you're so right! Happens quite frequently! My favorite drugstore brand changed the formulations of at least 70% of their products due to the new Natrue regulations... like adding alcohol etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...