Thursday, September 15, 2011

Interesting view

Question of the day: What is this?

I love to snuggle into my favorite blanket and drink a cup of hot chocolate, especially during cold and rainy days. (*^▽^*)

I think the pattern looks very interesting so I decided to take a snapshot of it. kekeke~


Nic Nic said...

its too warm for hot choc in japan! cant wait for it when it gets cold haha

Feb Store said...

Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.

If these agree email me
My site is

Best Regards

Kym said...

haha that was going to be my guess before i pressed "read more" - very interesting pattern indeed! :)

cream puff said...

@Nic Nic: To be very honest, I could even drink hot chocolate during summer. lol ^O^;;

@Kym: You're so clever!! My friend thought is was some kind of mold!! omg....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...