Monday, September 19, 2011

What the heck?!

Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! ━━━[○・`Д´・○]━━━

I seriously don't know what to say because everything is just so totally wrong!! o( ̄‐ ̄*) 

I have been dropping things on such a regular basis that it makes me super upset and annoyed! Not to mention the financial aspect but it's just getting on my nerves that I have been so clumsy these days! Ouch!!! (*≧□≦*)

Let me list the products that I've dropped on the floor these past months:
Needles to say that my heart still aches a lot everytime I think about it. (┳Д┳)

I actually really liked the mascara, even though it didn't perform wonders (how's this even possible on my short Asian eyelashes?!). However, it did smudge by the end of the day after a few hours which I find a bit disappointing to be very honest but then all mascaras I've tried so far were not as water- and smudge-proof as it says on the packaging which also means I've yet to find my HG mascara that doesn't come off during the day and provides me with the volume and definition that I'm looking for...


As to the loose powder, it was indeed such a clumsy move but at least I could save 1/2 of the product so it's not a total lost. But still.... Why does it always have to happen when I'm in a rush with barely time to clean up the mess?! o(TヘTo)

It's already hard to top, isn't it? But I can do even better by dropping my Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk!! *^#$&*@^*%#^*%!! You really have no idea... since it's a huge glass bottle. Yup, a freaking GLASS BOTTLE!!! (┳◇┳)


I even cut my left ring finger while cleaning up the mess.... I guess I don't need to say more, do I? (-ω-。) Sorry, there's no snapshot because I forgot to take one mainly because I was only focused on collecting every single piece of broken glass. Besides, it's not really that interesting to look at a pile of shattered glass mixed with creamy white expensive cleansing milk..... o(▼皿▼メ;)o

3 comments:

Nic Nic said...

I know the feeling... except mine isn't cosmetics..... mine is tableware =_= *sigh*

liv said...

It might be always you, but def. not only you! i ve dropped a super nice brown hauschka e/s (had it for 1 week). maybe you should get more carpet in your bathroom - at least this would prevent the glass from breaking too easily! ... but then you might get a moldy bathroom which is also not real nice... LG liv

cream puff said...

@Nic Nic: Surprisingly I'm okay with my tableware. lol ^^ *keeping my fingers crossed*

@Liv: Neeeee, es kommt definitiv kein Teppich ins Badezimmer. Ist zwar kuschelig und so aber... nein, danke. haha!! ^O^ Also ich habe diese doofe Angewohnheit mich im Wohnzimmer zu schminken, daher kann e/s nicht so leicht kaputtgehen. War nur schade um die schoene Mascara. sigh. X__x;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...