Monday, October 10, 2011

Bedtime stories

It all started with this funny video that I came across some time ago:


I'm not a cat person to begin with but this cat called Moire is just too cute!! ヾ(≧ー≦)ゞ

I didn't pay attention until I randomly browsed through different animal videos on youtube so I came across other videos by the same uploader and I remembered this funny cat. What caught my interest was that the guy got a second kitten!! OMG!! I tell you I was very surprised and the kitten is just so suuuuper cute!! (;☆ω☆)

So I keep on watching his videos. Of course, to be very honest, they're actually quite boring but I've been watching these as a bedtime story replacement. lol (^▽^) I watch one video per evening, I'm now through Moire & Crie #10 and it looks like the cats have finally gotten used to each other. Yeah, I really watched all of them - from Moire & Crie #1-10. I have no life... (ゝω・´★)

Do you have pets? Gosh, watching all these videos remind me that I miss having a pet in my life.(×ω×)

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

We got stalked for real last night when we were out for a walk. This gangly kitten appeared from the bushes, then rubbed against our legs meowing for attention! Cute Vids!

cream puff said...

omg it's just too cute when they're rubbing against your leg! it never happens to me, since the chances to see a stray cat is very low. =.=;; sigh. I want to play with a cat. ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...