Monday, October 3, 2011

Holiday = Baking day?


Today's a national holiday, hence the picture of the Brandenburger Tor  but to be honest I stayed in most of the time and did some baking at home instead of strolling around. Of course, I indulged myself in TVB dramas and various activities that are online based. (TεT;)

I needed all the leisure time to mentally prepare myself for the up-coming next week. It's going to be a very tough one so I need to rest a bit beforehand. ヽ( ̄ー ̄ )ノ

Here's a close-up shot of the Quadriga, that is on top of the gate/building/whatever. Hey I really don't know the proper word for it. Please bear with me. lol


On a more random note, I found out yesterday that the camera neck strap that I bought a while ago does not really suit. The strap is too wide for the hook of my camera because it is supposed to be for a DSLR and mine is a bridge camera which is bit more compact in size. (●ゝ∀・●)

One more off-topic my brother is getting all excited because Apple will release more information about the new iPhone tomorrow. It's a good thing to be rich since I don't have so much spare money to buy a new phone every year... (o・。・o) 

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for the pics! Hope you get a better camera neck strap - an ill fitting one is really annoying!

Nic Nic said...

Love European Monuments.. you can never get that in Japan!

Oh I heard about the apple news and I'm planning to get one since my iphone is nearly 2 years old. Shame it's not iphone 5 but iphone 4S!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...