Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekend already?

These days have been rather challenging for me. Plus I was fighting against my running nose. ( ̄◇ ̄) In fact I get the feeling that something big might come down as well. I forgot to get my yearly flu vaccination which really helped me to stay healthy throughout the cold and rainy season in the recent years...

I fear that the products are piling up. lol Let's see when I get the time to talk about those. (*≧∇≦)/ Speaking of new products, usually you won't find me doing previews on limited editions but please look at this:

from their Facebook page

OMG!!! Again, it's cardboard packaging which I'm personally not so fond of but hey, it's just so cute! I feel like buying the entire collection just because I'm a sucker for packaging...ヾ(@o@;)ノ

According to Alverde, the products will be released next week! I'm super excited! However, I don't deny that I'm incredibly tired of hunting after limited collections so even though I said I'm super excited I won't be stalking my drugstores like I did in the past. (;≧皿≦)

Also, I'm super happy that I found my missing eyeliner brush from Zoeva!! (≧ω≦) Seriously I thought I must have tossed it by accident but no, I found it in my drawer where I store my books. Ooops. Don't ask me how it got there.(×ω×)

I'm now off~ Need to get dressed for today's night out. It's a rare occasion because I usually would turn them down since I'm no party girl to begin with...

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Hope you feel better - and love the cute packaging!

Nic Nic said...

the packaging is cute! I have only ever bought cardboard packaging one form Paul and Joe.. I don't even know where the lipsticks gone -_-;;

Nic Nic said...

Ps. take care of yourself.. hope yu don't get sick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...