Friday, November 4, 2011

Nohohon Zoku.... we all need toys


Yes, I must be silly and retarded to actually pick up something like that. So what is this? It's a TOY. And it works with solar energy....(very eco-friendly!!) ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

In my defence I may say that I bought this a very long time ago when I was foolish younger. Alright, it doesn't make the situation any better but don't you think that it's adorable? Under normal circumstances this little fellow would sit in a corner of my desk but as it was more or less a dust catcher I've decided to store it in a box. It was fate that we met again. So he is now back, sitting on my desk. Moving/nodding the head and once in a while you will hear the sound of the sea. I kid you not, it makes sounds. You can hear the movement of the ocean and.... a sea gull.(≧∀≦)

The figurine is called のほほん族 or Nohohon Zoku, which means 'carefree family' in English. This is the official website where you can find the latest models, mine is a very old one, though....


The main purpose of this figurine is to relieve stress, so don't worry but be happy!! It is soothing to watch his head moving from one side to another (procrastination queen is talking!). Very therapeutic, perhaps not as good as retail therapy but surely cheaper. lol (o ̄∇ ̄o)

I deliberately say this since I want to proceed to a part where money is involved... ( ̄ヘ ̄)



A cute collection, the colors are not special in any way but like I said earlier, I only picked these up because I like cute packaging.... Let's face it I'm a hoarder. omg... ( ≧ヘ≦) However, I don't just collect these I tend to admire the nice packaging prior to using - that's all... (´・д・`)

5 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

It's all adorable! Thanks for my daily dose of kawaii!

Jamilla Camel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kumiko Mae said...

oh my goodness!!! so cute! i cant help but smile over the cuteness of your toys and that balm

liv said...

the design of the alverde LE is really cute!!! Liv

cream puff said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!! *hugs all*

Last time when I browsed Tomy's website I was considering to get myself a second Nohohon, however, I abandoned that thought immediately since it felt silly. lol ^O^;;

@Liv: Ich habe an dich gedacht und mich innerlich gefragt ob du auch etwas aus dieser Kollektion haben wollest. Da du ja nicht so einfach an diese Dinge herankommst. Ich stand alleine(!!) vor dem nahezu unangetasten Display und hatte die freie Wahl. Passiert aber selten. haha ^^;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...