Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pomegranate juice

Time flies by really fast. I'm always surprised to see how fast my weekend comes to an end!! (TεT;)

Lately, I find myself indulging in a lot of different stuff and it makes me feel guilty. I went out eating so frequently that I feel bad about my wallet and health, as I haven't been eating at the healthiest places, either.... (*^〜^*)Plus, chocolate has been my constant companion throughout the week, making me feel extremely bad. 

So okay I wanted to stop with my unhealthy lifestyle and have started to include more fruits and vegetables in my daily eating routine. But..... I swear, starting from today pomegranate wouldn't be my first choice as my sweater looks like this:


I'm horrified. Speechless and dumb. Seriously, who would eat pomegranate while wearing a white sweater? Yes, I'd do that and now suffering the consequences. How am I supposed to get rid of those stains? I've heard that pomegranate juice stains are very persistant and stubborn do deal with. o(▼皿▼メ;)o

It makes me sick when looking at my stained sweater which I've been wearing at home only, but still. Not very pretty now.


As I'm super frustrated I must reward myself with some snacks... hahaha.... No, this time it's not chocolate or anything sweet. I've discovered these yesterday at the supermarket and wanted to try these out. Compared to the rest of crispbread that was also available these were a bit pricier but they looked soooo much better than the rest so I gave in. (o´・ω・)_



3 comments:

Simply Life said...

oh no! hope you're able to remove it!

Nic Nic said...

hope you were able to remove it.. did you try baking soda?

cream puff said...

Nope.... of course not. T_______T

Just because I waited too long since I didn't know what to do in the first moment. lol

Baking soda? Must write it down for next time but I highly doubt that I will ever grab a pomegranate again. =__=;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...