Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to be brave?


I went to see my dermatologist a couple of weeks ago with a terrifying result. (=ω=。) Actually I wanted her to check on my other skin problem but somehow I ended up talking about my dark spots that I have as well. It seems like some spots need to be removed as they could transform into something malignant. (☆o◎) On top of that the doctor explained the entire process in such great detail that I almost fell off the chair and fainted. Luckily I didn't since it would have been hilarious.

But see,  I tend to end up crying or at least leave with watery eyes when it gets nasty. Just because I'm not good in enduring pain. (=Д=;)

My  next appointment will be at the end of January 2012 and I'm already starting to panic whenever I think about the operation which in fact is such a small one but still.... I've never been hospitalized or something like that *fingers crossed* so it's only natural to get nervous. My doctor handed over the information sheet that I need to read carefully at home and should bring it with me the next time I see her..... (~□~;) I'm scared to death....

3 comments:

liv said...

oh dear! don't worry to much! i ve had this procedure done twice already (once when I was 12 years young and once when I was 26). It is really not a big or dangerous procedure. Make sure you ll take the rest of the day off or to do some thing less stressful and treat yourself with some nice food or a fun movie. You ll see it ll be over before you knew it even started.
Can you take a friend with you who can hold your hand? That might help as well.
Hang in there and be brave! Big hug,
Liv

Amanda said...

I know it's useless to tell you to take it easy, because it's not easy when it's your first time to lie on an operation table. But looking it from a bright side, you are young and recovery should be easy.

cream puff said...

Thanks for the comforting words. Actually it's no big deal but the doctor's explanation made me shiver and I literally broke out in a cold sweat... On THAT special day I decided to bring my mommy with me. Sounds so cliché I know. lol ^O^;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...