Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflections of 2011

Oh. Is it really that time of the year again?

I still have some unpublished photos from Christmas and now I already have to prepare myself for the new year? It frightens me to see the time running so fast. (-`Д´-ノ)

Usually I don't like to do things like reflections of the last year or new year resolutions. I'm not going to entirely break my rule so today I merely want to share a few thoughts.

This year was full of surprises. It started incredibly bad for me but I'm glad that I made it this far. On my own. Of course, I had helping hands from family and friends as well. σ(TεT;)

I decided to start things over, like returning to my old interests, hence the revival of my blog. Alright, I moved the blogging platform, blogspot is actually very convenient to use. lol ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Other than that I truly had a super bad skin year, but I'm slightly recovering. *keeping my fingers crossed* Okay, I believe it was the worst when I was 16, so.... it's not too bad. (*/////∇/////*) Oh and I guess I spent way too much money and  time strolling around the drugstore and bought tons of unnecessary beauty products. Plus I should remind myself to catch more sleep. And have facial masks more frequently as well. Eat less chocolate and overall reduce my sugar intake, eat healthier, etc., etc., etc......... ∞

Oh no.... who said at the beginning that this is not supposed to be a list of reflections and resolutions?! Need to stop at this point. lol (●´ω`●)

Now to my plans for New Year's Eve.

With my two besties currently out of town I feel slightly bummed out. Even though I have options left at the moment I'm merely being indecisive. Not to talk about my outfit and makeup. (o-_-o) Judging by that I rather want to stay at home and sleep instead of worrying about an outfit. sigh. (〃ω〃)

Too bad that I have to return to work on Monday. lol Sorry, that was super random....

What are you doing on New Year's Eve? I'm sorry, this is a scheduled post...

2 comments:

Nic Nic said...

Happy new year!! I hope you had a fun NYE! Mine was an impromptu visit to the shrine by Tokyo tower for a countdown.

I need to reduce my sugar intake too but it's hard to resist.. maybe I'll jut work out more so i can eat as much as I like :P

cream puff said...

Yeah, I heard that Japanese people are visiting the shrine on midnight instead of partying. ^O^;; I like this idea, though. Actually I'd like to spend my next New Year's Eve elsewhere instead of being in my hometown. ^__~

Oh you're so right. Sugar is hard to resist. =___=;; (I have a package of M&M's next to me right now.....) And I feel terribly bad about it since I don't even like M&M's very much but have to eat them anyways... @.@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...