Monday, December 26, 2011

Weihnachtsimpressionen


Before I get back on track with my usual beauty entries, I want to share some pictures that I took recently. Funny thing is that these were actually the only ones that match the festive mood. Sometimes I wonder why there is such a hassle over an event that lasts on for about a few days (depending on where you live) only. (´・д・`) It's not that I dislike Christmas in general, even though we don't celebrate it the usual way like putting up a Christmas tree and whatnot I still like strolling around the different shops with Christmas decorations and of course, going to the Christmas market with friends, enjoying Bratwurst and gebrannte Mandeln (aka roasted almonds). As you can see, my life actually involves nothing but food. I tell you, it's the genes... Asians are supposed to be like that. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Last Monday I went to a friend's place to bake some cookies. (*⌒∇⌒*)



We had a fabulous time while watching dramas eh baking. lol


Me kneading.... for some reasons I hate this part. (≧◇≦)



omg... look at the mess... (。-_-。)

The Chinese chopping knife...  not my idea, though (///ω///) 



Coconut Macaroons


For family, friends and co-workers. Spread the love~
 
I literally spent an entire day at my friend's home to get these Christmas cookies done. But it was fun and worth the time.
 
At least I have been told the cookies were delicious.
 
However, I usually think that other people make soooo much better cookies than I do. These are from my boss and I tell you, they're super yummy. Almost ate all by myself.... Really love the decoration.
 
 
And now to something cute~~~~ I got a package of some extra special Christmas cookies:
 

 
However, these weren't half as yummy as the self-made ones....

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE these! Thanks for sharing!

cream puff said...

haha glad that you enyojed the pics. ^O^ too bad that Christmas is over already. @.@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...