Sunday, January 1, 2012

First day in 2012


A new year means a fresh new start in everything.

However, it doesn't start great for me to be honest. I slept in and woke up pretty late... with a  headache. Plus it was raining outside and things that need to be done are piling up. ヾ(*д*)ノ゛I must iron my clothes (huge pile, btw) today or I won't have anything decent to wear for work tomorrow. *sigh*

The same to my eyeliner brushes. I have five of these in use, but they're all dirty at the moment. As to my other make up brushes, I'm kinda ashamed to admit that the only reason why I haven't been wearing blush for over a month is that all my brushes need some cleaning. Hey, please don't give me that look. (−o−) I know it sounds kind of.... nasty that I had been keeping my dirty brushes for over a month. Yes, I'm a lazy bum. The good thing is that I'm going to change it. TODAY. (-∀-。)



Also, after I woke up I decided to indulge myself in a facial steam bath, followed by the Dr. Hauschka clay mask. Oh it felt so great!!



Afterwards I decided to re-organize my beauty stuff, since I failed to do so during Christmas holiday. I was paying attention to my stationary collection instead. Ooops. (* ̄^ ̄*)

Speaking of stationary, I got a Moleskine diary for my birthday!! (・∀・。) So far I'm using my Shinzi Katoh diary which I just started using in July. I like it very much but it's very small in size and I'm afraid that I need more writing space, not that I have a lot of appointments, though. lol



But it is very cute and I love the great details. Whereas the Moleskine is very classical and chic..... and boring. So I decided to add some little extras to it. To give this diary more character. ヾ( ̄▽ ̄〃)ノ



In case you're wondering, I've been obsessed with the printable stuff from KF Studio for such a long while already and this is the first time that I actually have the chance to use these. ヾ(*・∀・)/

2 comments:

liv said...

hihi, great idea! I also have a moleskin and they are indeed very practical yet super boring! I love your solution! Groetjes, Liv

cream puff said...

Ich bin ja sonst nicht so der Basteltyp aber der Moleskine war mir dann irgendwo doch zu klassisch. lol ^O^;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...