Thursday, January 26, 2012

OOTD and hairy things

Hope everyone had a nice CNY!

Even though my family and I don't celebrate this (boo!!!) I still wish everyone a successful year of the dragon! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I got caught up with work and a bunch of other things that piled up. I truly have to work on my time management and abandon my procrastination habit... Seriously. (☆o◎)

Today I will be posting a quick OOTD and share some photos of my hair, because they're super long right now as I haven't been paying attention to it for the few past months. Whenever I get to see my back I'm quite surprised how long my hair actually is....


A very casual outfit that I threw together the other day. Excuse me, I did iron my shirt but the creases just pop up everytime I remove my jacket. sigh. (=ω=。) Sometimes I wonder if I should skip the ironing part altogether when the difference is barely noticeable.


No, I didn't buy that shirt. It was a little bit too sheer for my taste but other than that I really liked it. Feels very comfy. Like I said, I don't get to see my hair from the back so often that's why I didn't notice how long it is already. (・o・)

My normal view is like this:


4 comments:

liv said...

WOW your hair looks suuuuuuuuper long! i also like the outfit! but the hair is even nicer. My dream for this year is to get loooong hair, but it is not as easy as it aslways seems. greetz from a'dam, liv

pS couldnt we all use a bit of a timemanagementcourse ;)

cream puff said...

haha danke, du bist so lieb. Aber ich habe manchmal wirklich keine Ahnung was ich mit den langen Haaren machen soll. Bin so ungeschickt. O__o;; Kann nicht mal flechten... oops.

Nic Nic said...

wow your hair is super long! it's pretty! Myself I do prefer more volume at the bottom.

I think we may have the same cardigan if it's from H&M?! lol

cream puff said...

@Nic Nic: No, the cardigan is from Zara! :D (I have like 3 or 4 of them...) lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...