Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hibernation mode


I'm just so sick of this weather. It is freezing!! (。┰ω┰。)
If anyone is interested, we're having like -11°C or so... Even though I have a warm jacket and warm boots I still detest it being so cold outside. It's like I want to go in hibernation mode, seriously....

I took some days off to recover from my surgery so basically I'm just sitting at home doing nothing. My doctor told me that my right foot needs to rest. I'm glad that the fridge is not empty, I went groceries shopping on Saturday which was such a pain (and financial ruin) since it was extremely crowded everywhere. ugh. Lucky me. o(▼皿▼メ;)o

The only good thing is that I can finally enjoy my Tassimo again! (I had ran out of T-discs for over a month or so...)




Hot (Milka) chocolate with a piece of self-made marble cheesecake. I know it looks not nice but it tastes heavenly which I'm super proud of~~~ (●ゝ∀・●)



Okay and now the icing on the cake comes shortly after.... which is.... tadaaaaaaa~~ (ゝω・´★)

Milka chocolate with Oreo!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted this on the rack, up until now I thought it was merely a rumor that Milka got paired up with Oreo!!(♡´∀`♡)

2 comments:

liv said...

I hope your food doesn't hurt too much! The cheese cakes look amazingly tasty!! *nom nom* Enjoy all these sugar-bombs!
BTW there it is 5 degrees and rain - that i find worse than minus 5 and dry weather.. but oh well.
Greetz, Liv

Nic Nic said...

wow the marble cheese looks really good!! I'm really big on chocolate XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...