Sunday, February 19, 2012

Random#1

I never paid attention to my odd habits until I went through some beauty products that I use frequently....

A jar of cream

MAC fluidline in Dipdown

Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner in brown

Now honestly I don't know why I like to split the product into two sections and work my way from one side to the other. It's so much easier to start using a product from the top and proceeding downwards.... I believe that's what all most people would do.

If I remember correctly there's a 'what your lipstick says about your personality' chart I wonder if the 'what your cream jar says about your personality' chart exists as well.... (*ゝω・´*)

3 comments:

liv said...

thinking about it.. I have to confess that i do the same ;) hihihi Lg liv

Jamilla Camel said...

You look like you really stab your creams - I just sort of whish around the edges!

Nic Nic said...

lol how interesting!! I'm not really the type to focus on a place tbh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...