Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm back

Hello, long time no see.

Honestly, I had no intention to neglect this blog for over a month but I felt so unmotivated after my holiday. I miss Hongkong so deeply that I can't find the right words to describe how I feel.... (TεT)

Easter holidays came just right in time, because I still haven't unpacked my suitcases until yesterday. Ooops!! Of course, I already had removed my clothes and other daily items, mind you. lol (*/////ー/////*)

Anyways, I want to be back with regular entries starting from this week. (●ゝ∀・●)

3 comments:

liv said...

Welcome back dear! Since you miss Hong Kong sooooo much and I have never been there, why not write some posts about this great vibrant city, their culture, food, and beauty routines??? I would love that! Hope you feel better soon!!! Liv

Amanda said...

Agree with liv! You can write some posts about Hong Kong to cure your homesickness. It would be interesting to read them! Looking forward to your next post.

cream puff said...

Thank you my dears, I'll try my best to remember all the good things about HK! lol ^O^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...