Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alterra Limited Edition Cherry Blossom


Just wanted to make a quick post since I spotted the newest Alterra limited edition in my drugstore! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ
When I first saw the preview on Liv's blog I really wanted to purchase the entire collection!! haha! (☆▽☆) However, when I saw the actual display yesterday I don't know.... I was kinda... underwhelmed to be honest. In the end I only picked up a lip gloss. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)



I have mentioned earlier that I absolutely adore anything that has cherry blossom print on it, but this time the packaging couldn't make me buy more things from the collection. haha.

Even though I was in a rush I still managed to include some swatches. (*≧ω≦)



This gloss doesn't contain any shimmer which is a huge plus to me. It leaves a super shiny and glossy finish without being too sticky. However, the downside would be the lasting power. You have to re-apply quite frequently which I personally don't mind too much but I know that some people do care for the lasting time so I figured I need to mention this as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...