Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Catrice Nail Lacquer#170 I Scream Peach!



Okay, today's confession time! I'm madly in love with nail polishes! It's a fact that I don't like to admit but seeing how my collection grows make me feel incredibly guilty. (。-`ω´-) Actually, I'm kind of hoarding nail polishes as I'm usually too lazy to paint my nails. Sometimes when I feel gloomy/upset/whatever negative emotions I take a look at my colorful paint pots and it will instantly lift up my mood. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) hehe.

However, since I prefer natural looks all the way, I mostly like to wear nude tones. But then it doesn't mean that I don't purchase more colorful shades. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ The other day, I walked out the drugstore with this nice peachy, coral nail polish. Actually, I had wanted to buy turquoise but I think that the color I ended up buying is more wearable for me.


It's called I Scream Peach! #170 and I believe that I paid around EUR 2.50 for one bottle which is soooo cheap and affordable. 。◕‿◕。


And this is how it looks on me. Excuse the sloppy application... I know that I'm not good at painting my nails or anything beauty related. The only thing that I can do perfectly is my eyeliner. haha. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・


Uhm.... I also apologize for my weird outfit as well, I was wearing my comfy home pants that day. As you can tell comfort is everything to me. hahahaha!! (ーεー)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...