Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello again and HK haul.

Honestly, I never thought that it would take me so long to be back on track with my regular blogging schedule. (〇Д◎ノ)

However, I have to admit that I've been very busy, too. I usually spend my day offs either with friends (and spending way too much $$$...) or simply stay at home and catch up with my favorite TV dramas just because I didn't watch any series during my stay in Hongkong. (〃ω〃) Also, my brother successfully got me hooked up with the Korean drama "Giant". I mean my brother is most likely the last person who would watch dramas but if I may quote him, he thinks the series is funny/entertaining at first and then very touching and moving towards the end. Actually the only reason why he watched "Giant" is due to nostalgic feelings as the series was being broadcasted in Hongkong during his stay in late November 2011. lol (^∀^*)

Okay, I don't want to waste more time with random blah blah, let's get started with the beauty-related stuff. The picture below shows my HK haul minus another tube of the Fiberwig mascara, the Dollywink felt tip eyeliner, a random eyebrow pencil (forgot the brand) and my Shiseido eyelash curler since the mentioned items are currently all in use, thus in my make up bag...

Oh, I forgot the 'My Beauty Diary' sheet masks.... they're not shown, but I only purchased two packs. I heard so many good things about the masks so I wanted to give these a try and see if they help to improve my skin condition or not. Let's see....


  • Skin 79 Gold BB Cream
  • Skinfood Eyebrow pencil
  • KATE felt tip eyeliner
  • Kiss Me Heroine Volume and Curl mascara
  • Kiss Me Heroine New Impact Frame and Curl mascara
  • Canmake blush
  • Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On
  • Fiberwig mascara
  • KATE pencil eyeliner
  • Eyelash comb
  • Koji eyelash glue
  • fake eyelashes that I picked up at Daiso for 10 HKD each (*≧∀≦*)
Acutally it's not a very big haul even though I had the impression that I'm spending a ton of money at Sasa or Bonjour. lol Apparently I was wrong...

I didn't buy any organic products since Hongkong isn't really a well-known paradise for that. I only spotted Melvita products as they were doing a promotion at Langham Place. Of course, I saw some small shops selling organic food but I wasn't particularly interested in that to be very honest. So instead, I focused myself on Japanese and Korean cosmetic brands since I can't get these in Germany so easily.



1 comment:

Nic Nic said...

Nice haul!! Sometimes it's not the amount that counts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...