Monday, May 7, 2012

My April haul.

In April I was so busy that I forgot to stalk the drugstore. (And yes, I know that it's already May... lol) Under normal circumstances I will pay my favorite drugstore a weekly visit but I had no time to do so.... I usually don't like to do hauling posts (not talking about my HK haul, though) but have decided to show the few items that I bought anyway.

  • A newly released blush brush from Ebelin
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade #25
  • Essence eyebrow gel
  • Catrice Defining Duo Blush #050 Apricot Smoothie
  • Alverde Lipstick #10 Trendy Coral (Limited Edition)

I will let you know how the products are, since I haven't tried out a single item, yet..... However, I'm very curious if the concealer works for me or not. I wanted to repurchase my favorite Maybelline Mineral Concealer, but it was unavailable. Don't know if it's discontinued or simply out of stock. *gulp* The blush brush looks quite nice. It's made of synthetic bristles(?) and feels super soft. I hope it's good even though I don't expect too much from it since it was like 3 EUR or so.


1 comment:

Nic Nic said...

the brush looks SO good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...